DCI Credit Services, Inc. is a debt collection agency. This is an attempt to collect debt by a debt collector and any information obtained may be used for that purpose.
At DCI Credit Services Inc, we respect your privacy. To provide our Services, we must collect and record information that helps the parties involved order and pay for services or communicate information to our clients. This information includes Personal Data of the persons who are involved in the transactions, the devices those persons use, and the specific details surrounding the transactions completed.
The Website and the Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If you are under 18, we request that you not provide Personal Data through this Website or our Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under the age of 18 without parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
DCI obtains Personal Data about you from various sources to provide and manage our Services. You may be a visitor to one of our websites, a user of one or more of our Services, or a customer of a user of our Services. In cases where we act as a data processor, your Personal Data may also be governed by a separate agreement between you and a third party that is interacting with our Services on your behalf. If you have questions about this scenario, then you should direct those questions to the user with whom you are transacting, not to DCI Credit Services.
How We Use Personal Data
We collect, use, store, and process your Personal Data to provide our Services, to fix and improve them, to develop new Services, and to market our products and Services. Some examples of how we use Personal Data collected are:
- Provide our Services.
- Create and manage your relationship with DCI.
- Facilitate notification of important actions and events in our system.
- Market features, products, or events using email or phone.
- Record transactional details about actions surrounding the use of our system and data input into the system.
- Track and evaluate how users engage with our Services.
- Perform critical quality assurance activities on our Services.
- Provide customer support for our Services.
- Prevent, investigate, and respond to fraud, breaches of terms and policies, or other wrongful behavior.
- Comply with Federal, State, and local legal obligations.
- Meet legal retention periods.
We share Personal Data as follows:
- Service Providers. We share your Personal Data with other companies we use to support our Services. These companies provide services like analytics, authentication, invoicing, fraud detection, and customer support. We have contracts with our service providers that address the safeguarding and proper use of your Personal Data.
- Business Transactions. We may share your Personal Data during a corporate transaction like a merger, or sale of our assets, or as part of the due diligence for such contemplated transactions. If a corporate transaction occurs, we will provide notification of any changes to control of your Personal Data, as well as choices you may have.
- Consent. We may share your Personal Data in other ways if you have asked us to do so or have provided DCI with consent.
Retention of Personal Data
We keep your Personal Data for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain Personal Data depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws as set out in our data retention policy. Where there are technical limitations that prevent deletion or anonymization, we safeguard Personal Data and limit active use of it.
Your Choices Regarding Collection and Use of Personal Data
This section describes many of the actions you can take to change or limit the collection or use of your Personal Data.
- Marketing Messages. You can opt out of email marketing messages we send. You can opt out of these messages by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the email message. If you are a registered user of our Services, or if you have engaged in transactions with us, we may continue to send transactional or relationship messages (e.g., signing notifications or account notifications) after you opt out of marketing messages.
- Cookies and Other Related Technology. You can decline cookies through your browser settings.
- Device and Usage Information. If you do not want us to see your device location, you can turn off location sharing on your device, change your device privacy settings, or decline to share location on your browser.
Lets Get Started
Contact DCI Credit to get started
Let's work together
Bismarck , ND 58501
Get in touch
Here to Help